a shipwreck of time
the boats went past
anchored and harbored
the sweetness to their bows
loveliness, i miss you
a dear tender wondering
of trust
built on the earth’s awakening
tomorrow the day lifts, and
tomorrow the day breaks.
it will gather with it
the best of all intentions.
darling, you are mine for
what is it now worth
tomorrow, i will give you
the earth and all its bearings.
21 September 2010
Popular Posts
-
I am late to the meeting -- I wake up at the ace hotel in the bottom bunk, fuzzy-headed, i had slept on my eyeglasses, the one arm curi...
-
a shipwreck of time the boats went past anchored and harbored the sweetness to their bows loveliness, i miss you a dear tender wonderi...
-
The new polish documentary, a combination of a czech-polish love story mixed with deathly, stupid, polish overtones. I don't know what h...
1 comment:
L'émotion, la sincérite, d'abord. Mais transmises a l'auditeur par des moyens surs et clairs.
Post a Comment